Apr 21, 2012

Hello all!
Currently I am wasting some time until my flight home to Vancouver. A little bummed this trip went by so fast but hey, time flies when we have fun right? I'll confess, I endulged more then I planned but we are back on it today. Today I am making a challenge with myself. An 8 weeks until summer challenge. I'll keep you all updated on my blog and vlogs about my progress. I am nowhere near a scale or tape measure so I cannot tell my starting until I have those present but I'll be honest, I feel pretty bloated. But I suppose a week of eating out will do that. Today is my rest day as I plan on running 13.1 miles in the morning. We are tapering in now, I cannot believe my race in Toronto is weeks away!!

Anyway, for said 8 week challenge I may include photos..have not decided. I feel a little nervous to have photos of me in a supports bra and short or something like that, but we will see what I decide. I'll make the decision before my next post ha! I may just include my weekly loss per week. Along with my weekly goals for the following week. I will make Saturdays my update day for that since I do vlog theses days generally. So here is a short starter post for y'all and we will touch base next week!

Week one- 8 week challenge-
Weekly goals
This week I will:
1. Track everything!
2. Keep a positive mind
3. Plan ahead.

Why I chose these goals
Well I have not even tracking while I have been on vacation. So really, it is no surprise I feel a little heavy. I have been getting down on myself with negative talk and I will stop that this week. Planning? This is always a key tool for success in anything I feel. Also this will be one of the first weeks I have at home while I am out of school for summer. Therefore lots of time on my hands which is always tough for me. I also believe I have a few social events this week too. I feel positive this week will be a great one!


Hope you are all happy and healthy <3
J

No comments: