Feb 12, 2012

20 km LSD Sunday

Woke up a little later then usual this morning! Ended up having to rush and make my protein pancake and fuel belt up fast. We were scheduled for 19 km but a few people in the pace group decided to add on the extra Km.

Distance: 19.9 km
Time: 1:58:54
Pace: 5:57
Calories: 871 calories

total km for the week: 49 km


Tuesday:
Morning Run: 7.12 km
Late Afternoon Run: 8 km (in my vibrams with my friend Mario)

Wednesday:
Morning Run: 6.36 km

Friday:
Morning Run: 8 km


I also hit the gym 4 time this week for low impact cardio and some strength.

This week was great in regards to fitness! Very happy with that! I am going to Vancouver this week for reading week so I am hoping to get my runs in and a few gym visits :). I am also vlogging (on my main channel this time) for the week to show you guys around my life :).

Hope all is well!

No comments: