Mar 18, 2012

Shredmill Workout

So I have found a recent "fun" workout I can do on the treadmill (or what I like to call it..the dreadmill) and it has been my go to for high calorie burning cardio. Called the Shredmill workout.


One interval of this look likes so:

3 minute brisk walk
3 minute jog
1 minute sprint
1 minute jog
1 minute sprint

20-30 second rest
20 reps of ______
 (I usually do squats, lunges, pushups, situps, 1 min plank, etc)


Generally I do 4 or so sets, then I cool down with 5 minutes of walking or so. I have been doing cardio AFTER my strength session as well so generally I am already slightly warmed up. But it is definitely a fave or mine and thought I would share with you guys! I got this from the tone it up girls, two of my fave online personal trainers.

Enjoy :).

No comments: