Mar 18, 2012

Vegetable Soup!



This is a classic Weight Watchers recipe, known as the Weight Watchers 0 point soup. I tweek it slightly every time I make it, depending on what vegetables I have in my fridge and I usually leave out the tomato paste that is recommended in the original recipe. I am not a fan of it, and I like to add spices in for a little extra flavor or a kick.

Ingredients
- two cartons of Campbell's chicken broth
- one onion
- 2 cups spinach
- bag of coleslaw cabbage
- big bunch of broccoli 
 - 1 cup of baby carrots
- rosemary seasoning 
- garlic plus seasoning

This is what I love about soup. Cut it all up and add into a soup pot, let it simmer on the stove until you feel it is done! It took me about 20 minutes or so. (Give or take)

I love this soup with a sandwich or just when I feel I want a light snack. You really cannot beat 0 pointsplus for soup.

This is always a good left over to have around the house when you feel sick, don't want to cook or simply need to get back on the health wagon!

Enjoy! <3






No comments: